Here you can find our cancellation policy. Feel free to contact us if you need any additional information regarding our cancellation policy.
All transactions made through our site are governed and protected by international and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31/EC) and by the Greek Law (Law 2251/1994) on Consumer Protection, as amended and currently in force). You have the right to withdraw without justification within 14 days for services not provided by the application of our cancellation policy.
1. If you want to cancel your booking, whatever the reason, you can do by sending an e-mail at [email protected] If you have booked with an agent you have to contact directly with your agent to do that on your behalf. The cancellation fees only apply if you have booked with us directly. If you have booked with a travel agent please contact them for more information.
The cancellation charges are as following:
- Bookings cancelled 60 days prior to arrival date: 10% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled 60-15 days prior to arrival date: 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled inside 14 days prior to arrival date: 100% cancellation fee.
Please note in the case of «No show» the booking in non-refundable. Also cancellation credit cannot be moved between bookings.
2. We will inform you as soon as possible if we need to make a significant change to or cancel your confirmed Services. We will strive to find suitable alternatives at no additional cost, but we will no longer be responsible to you.
3. If you do not use the services for any reason and do not cancel the booking via the website or application, no refund will be made.
We reserve the right to cancel any transfer in the event of discrepancies (for example booking only one taxi for more than 4 people - in which case the above cancellation policy will apply) or if payment is negated.
If you require to cancel your transfer reservation please contact us at: